Today on 22nd August 2014, some of the officials from RWA accompanied by a few senior residents have visited the office of Member of Legislative Assembly Sh. Rajesh Gahlot Jee. We are glad to inform that he gave us his valuable time and listened to our concerns one by one and assured us a solution for each.
A brief outcome of the meeting is mentioned as below:
- The issue of unhygienic condition of pavement paths in front of the society is already taken care and the cleaning work has already begun and going at full speed.
- The process of cutting wild plants on the side pathways has already begun.
- He assured us 2 high mask lights for our society shortly and he mentioned he will inform us once they are arranged.
- He assured us a few benches for the central park and they should arrive to our society shortly.
- He agreed to our point to set up a police picket somewhere in between the DCP office and our society. He mentioned that he will talk to the concerned authorities regarding this.
- He said he will look into the matter of setting up a proper bus stop in front of our society near Amberhai village gate. He should get back to us on starting a new bus route to either Connaught Place or Anand Vihar or any other possible route.
- On the matter of sanitation, he assured us that he will visit our society soon with the Chief Engineer DDA and show them the condition of unhygienic surroundings and take proper steps to start cleaning the same.
- Regarding Water problem, he said they are working day and night to resolve the water issues in our area and this should be fixed in a couple of months completely.
- On setting up the temple, he mentioned that there was a circular passed when he was part of the DDA standing committee according to which DDA societies will get some fixed area where they can set up the temple by paying some money to DDA. He have called the concerned authorities in front of us and asked for the minutes of meetings when that circular was passed. He said within a couple of days, he will share the circular with us and promised that we should be able to set up the temple in our society soon.
The kind of response we got from him today was really pleasing and we are hoping he will take action on our issues right away as he assured.
Below is the letter written and submitted to the MLA office…